Security.
保安
Yeah. Sir,
是,先生
you might want to send a maintenance man
你能不能叫人维修人员
over to that office across the way .
去对面办公室看看
The lights are off
里面灯不亮
and they must be looking for a fuse box ,
他们大概正在找保险丝盒
'cause them flashlights, they're keeping me awake .
因为他们打着手电,把我都照醒了
O.K., sir. I'll check it out.
好的,先生。我去查一下
Thank you. Good night.
谢谢,晚安
Therefore...
因此…
I shall resign the presidency
我将辞去总统职位
effective at noon tomorrow.
从明天中午起生效
Vice President Ford
福特副总统
will be sworn in as president
将宣誓就任总统
at that hour in this office.
明天此时在这间办公室
Forrest Gump.
福雷斯甘
Yes, sir!
是,长官!
As you were.
根据条例
I have your discharge papers.
我收到你的退役批文
Service is up, son.
服役期结束了,孩子
Does this mean I can't play Ping-Pong no more?
是不是说我不能再打乒乓球了?
For the army, it does.
对军队来说,是的