What did you just say?
你说什么?
I said your wedding should be very scared right now.
我说你的婚礼现在应该感到害怕了。
If I were your wedding, I'd sleep with one eye open.
如果我是你的婚礼,我睡觉都不敢闭上眼睛。
Why don't you just save your threats for Daniel?
你干嘛不留着你的威胁给丹尼尔听?
After all, isn't that how you got a proposal out of him?
你不就是这样才让他求的婚?
That's how I did it.Your wedding can suck it.
我就是这么搞定的,操你的婚礼。
What did you just say? My wedding can suck it?
你说什么? 操我的婚礼?
I said your wedding can suck it. Your wedding can s- be
我说操你的婚礼,你的婚礼会。
I mean, yours can be, um...
我要说,你的会。
Can-Can be, uh...
会,会是。
not that...
不是这个。
Please.
拜托。
Bye, ladies.Hey, Liv.
再见,女士们。嘿,丽芙。
Yes.
什么。
Your wedding will be huge.
你的婚礼会是个巨型的。
Just like your ass at prom.
就跟毕业舞会时你的屁股似的。
We're done.
我们玩完了。
5.00, Saturday,june 6. Done.
6月6号,周六,5点,定好了。
Done.Good.
好了,很好。
Now we just have to find you another maid of honor, uh, and fast.
现在我们只要尽快给你重找一个伴娘就行了。
You'll be spending more time with her than with the groom.
你和她呆在一起的时间会比跟新郎的都长。
My friends won't take sides.
我的朋友不想偏袒任何一方。
Who says it has to be a friend?
谁说必须是朋友了?
Yeah. Maid of honor. Maid of honor.
是的,是伴娘,伴娘。
Yeah. We were so close in law school.
是啊,我们在法学院的时候那么要好。
That study group was nuts.
那个兴趣组真是太傻了。
Oh, sweetie, you are my second cousin's best friend.
噢,甜心,你是我二堂姐最好的朋友。
Of course you were at the very top of my maid of honor list.
你当然是我伴娘的首选。
Honestly, Carla. Caitlin?
真的,卡拉,凯特琳?
Erin, no. I did not sleep with him.
爱瑞琳,不,我没跟他上过床。