Teri:Jane. Hey, Teri.
简 你来啦 泰丽
You didn't go home... Again.
又熬了一通宵 是吧
Kim:Good morning.
早安
Jane, we have Marcus Newsom this afternoon.
简 今天下午我们要做马库斯·缪瑟姆的案子
Yes, Kim, I know. I've been working on our brief.
我知道 金 我一直在写摘要
Teri:It's your suit. The client was here yesterday.
她是说你的衣服 委托人昨天来过
Kim:And at $300 an hour, we should at least be wrinkle-free.
每小时赚300美元 至少衣服该整洁些吧
Teri:And how many hours did that purse cost?
你的包花了你多少小时的工资
Kim:Hermes. Ostrich leather.
爱马仕 鸵鸟皮的
There's a two-year wait, but I pulled some strings.
本来要等两年的 不过我托了关系买到了
And, Jane, for what it's worth,
简 给你提个醒
no one under 50 wears a brooch.
50岁以下没人戴胸针的
Teri:Hermes bitch.
提爱马仕的贱人
You and your guests can have fun
您和您的同伴将获得
with this new karaoke machine!
这款新型伴唱机
Vocopro's duet easy-to-use digital...
音乐工厂的便捷二重唱数码...
Did you find it?
找到了吗
One bottle of Ironic Taffy... Behind the pepto.
亮蓝色指甲油 就在胃药后面
Thank you, thank you.Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
You really think it's lucky, huh?
这真的能给你带来好运吗
I had it on when I met you.
我们相遇时 我就涂着它
I'd call that lucky.
难道那不是好运吗
Why are you wearing your interview tie?
你怎么打着面试才打的领带
Babe, for the third time...
亲爱的 第三遍了
You have a final interview with the new firm
你要去一家事务所参加最后一轮面试
with the better partnership track.
这个职位更容易当合伙人
The tighter the knot, the broader the shoulders.
领带结打得越紧 肩膀显得越宽
What would I do without you?
没有你我该怎么办啊
Lanisha thinks she is all that
拉尼莎自以为她那套
with her hip dip shoulder swoop.
"垫臀 甩肩"天下无敌