You there without me.
一个人,没有我陪同就去那里了.
Mom, that's about all the combinations of those words you can make.
妈,你用这几个词最多就只能组合成这几句话了.
Lizzie, this is a big day for you, sweetheart.
丽兹, 今天对你意义非凡,宝贝.
He's going to quote a dead guy.
他要引用古人的话了.
As William Shakespeare wrote, "Be not afraid of greatness:
威廉莎士比亚写到 “不要惧怕伟大,
some are born great, some achieve greatness,
一些人生就伟大;一些人追求伟大
and some have greatness thrust upon them."
另有一些人迫于形势而成就伟大”
Thanks, Dad, but I'm just trying to get through graduation.
谢谢,老爹,但我只想快点毕业.
Greatness can wait till this nightmare's over.
伟大的事情,等这恶梦结束再说.
So, do I look okay?
我看上起还好吗?
Hey, Gordo.
嘿, 戈多.
You should talk to Miranda about this.
你该和米兰达讨论这个.
I'm your guy best friend.
我是你好朋友,但我是男生.
But she's in Mexico City.
但她在墨西哥城呢.
Yes. Your blue robe looks way cooler than all the other girls'.
是啊,你的兰袍子看起来比其他女孩子的酷多了
Oh...my...God.
哦,上帝.
Only you would think you could hide that powder-blue,
只有你才认为能藏起那件 你穿到春季舞会去的
puffy-sleeved, it's-kind-of-a-peasant-dress-
淡蓝色的,泡泡袖的
but-it-might-just-be- a-baggy-disaster
土里土气的,不知道什么材料做成的
that you wore to the spring dance.
像个破袋子一样的衣服.
Lizzie McGuire, you are an outfit repeater!
丽兹 麦戈瑞, 你经常穿同一件衣服!
But I...
但我...
Maybe I'm an outfit repeater,
也许我经常穿同一件衣服,
but you're an outfit rememberer,
但你总记住别人穿什么衣服,
which is just as pathetic.
一样可怜.