Oh, you know what? She's here now.
你知道吗?她回来了。
I'll see you tomorrow? All right.
我们明天见?好的。
Hey.
嘿。
Hi, sweetie.Hi.
嗨,甜心,嗨。
How was pep squad? I hate pep squad.
啦啦队怎么样?我恨啦啦队。
I particularly hate peppy teenage girls...
我尤其恨啦啦队的小女生。
who insist everyone be aggressive- B.E. aggressive.
她们坚持人人要充满激情,定要激情。
It's, like, there are no other pathways in life besides aggression, you know?
就好像生活里除了激情就没别的了。
I'm gonna call Liv.
我要给丽芙打电话。
Really? Yeah.
真的?是的。
Amie and Marissa are throwing us that joint shower...
艾米和玛瑞莎要给我们搞个联合单身派对。
and it'd be good to have all this behind us by then. Right?
而且让这些事都过去挺好的,对吗?
You sure? Yeah.
你确定?是的。
Yeah. I agree. I was just talkin' to Daniel. She's on her cell.
是,我同意,我刚跟丹尼尔通过话,她带着手机呢。
You should call her. They're out doin' their save-the-dates or whatever.
你该打给她,他们在外面弄日期通知帖什么的。
What?You should hit her up.
什么?你该联系她。
You have to know your "date" date...
你必须定下日子。
to send out your save-the-dates.
才能发日期通知贴。
We were both gonna wait, and she...she...
我们本都该等着,她却。
I ca...I can't believe it.
我简直,无法相信。
You can't believe this? Really? It's Liv.
你无法相信?真的?那可是丽芙。
She's always thinking about number one. No.
她总把自己放在第一位,不。
Not this time. No. No, no, no, no, no.
这次不行,不,不行,不行。
I am a bride too. Okay?
我也是新娘,好吗?
I'm number one too.
我也是第一位。
I-You are my number one. I know. That's how I feel.
我,你是我的第一位,我明白,这就是我的想法。