Alex:Come on now baby. My little fillet.
来吧 宝贝 我的小肉排
My little fillet with a little fat around the edges, I like that.
边上有点肥肉的菲力牛排 我喜欢
I like a little fat on my stake, my sweet juicy stake.
我喜欢边上有点肥肉的 香甜多汁的牛排
You are a rare delicacy. Alex? Alex. Alex!
真是极品美味 亚里克斯
Melman:What? You suck your thumb?
怎么了? 你吮拇指?
What is it, Melman? Okay, okay.
怎么了 梅尔曼? 好吧 好吧
You know about the blood infection,
你知道我膀胱发炎
and I have to get up every two hours.
每两个小时就要起夜
Well I got up to pee, and I looked over in Marty's bed,
我去方便的时候 看了看马蒂的床
which I usually don't do,
我一般不这样
I don't know why but I did, and this time I looked over
我不知道为什么 但这次我看到
Alex:What Melman, what's going on? It's Marty. He's gone.
怎么了 梅尔曼 出啥事了? 是马蒂 他不见了
Gone?
不见了?
What do you mean, gone?
你什么意思 不见了?
How long has he been working on this?
他挖这个多久了?
Marty? Marty?
马蒂 马蒂
Melman:He wouldn't fit down there. Marty? Marty? Marty?
那洞他进不去 马蒂? 马蒂
Alex:This doesn't make any sense. Where would he go?
真没道理 他会去哪里?
Connecticut! He wouldn't.
康涅狄格 他不会