I'll tell you a secret if you'll tell me one.
你说一个秘密,我也说一个。
Okay.
好。
I saw my mama kissing another man.
我看到我妈亲另外一个男人。
Her face was red from it.
她的脸变得好红。
Your turn.
该你了。
I'm not as old as I look.
我不像我看起来那么老。
I thought so.
我想也是。
You don't...You don't seem like an old person.
你看起来不像一个老人。
Like my grandma.I'm not.
像我奶奶那样,我并不老。
Are you sick?
你是生病吗?
Well, I heard Mama and Tizzy whispering.
我听到妈妈和提兹说悄悄话。
They said I was gonna die soon, but...
他们说我很快会死,不过。
maybe not.
也许不会。
You're odd.
你好古怪。
You're different than anybody I've ever met.
你跟我见过的人都不一样。
Okay.
可以。
May I?
可以吗?
What are you doing under there?
你们在底下干嘛?
You come right out here and get back up to bed.
给我出来,回去睡觉。
It's after midnight!
都过了午夜了!
You are not to be playing together.
你们不应该玩在一块儿。
Yes, ma'am.
是,奶奶。
You're too young to be wandering around in the night on your own.
你太小,不该半夜到处乱跑。
Now you get back to bed, little lady.
乖乖回去睡觉。
And you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
你也应该感到羞耻。