Sherry:Bryce, are you all right?
布莱斯 你还好吗
Bryce:What?
什么
Sherry:What are youstaring at?
你看什么呢
Bryce:Nothing.
没什么
Sherry:Lunch is really delicious, Bryce.
午餐真的很好吃 布莱斯
Bryce, did you hear me?
布莱斯 你听见我说话了吗
This is a really delicious lunch.
我说午餐真的很好吃
Bryce:Can we not talk about tans or food?
咱们别说什么晒黑和吃的了 好吗
Sherry:Well, what do you wanna talk about?
好啊 你想谈点什么
Bryce:I don't know, perpetual motion?
我也不知道 谈谈永动机怎样
Do you know anything about that?
你知道这个吗
Sherry:Perpetual what?
永什么
Bryce:I don't know what came over me.
我不知道我当时怎么了
It was like I was possessed or something.
我好像是被附身了一样
Juli, I gotta talk to you.What?
朱莉 我得和你谈谈 什么
Juli:What's going on, Bryce?
布莱斯 你怎么了
What are you doing?
你干什么啊
Bryce, stop it.
布莱斯 别这样
Bryce, you didn't even make it tofirst base.
布莱斯 你连一垒都没上啊
I'll kiss you. Ha, ha.
我来亲你吧 哈哈
Bryce:Juli! Juli!
朱莉 朱莉
Juli, wait. Can we talk?
朱莉 等等 我们能谈谈吗
Juli!
朱莉