Hello, children.
孩子们好。
Whoa, hold, please.
喂,等一下。
Then I'm in the monkey house at Philadelphia Zoological Park.
后来我被关在费城动物园。
Three thousand people show up my first day.
第一天就有三千个人来看我。
Look.
你看。
What's it like living in a cage?
住在铁笼感觉怎样?
It stinks.
臭死了。
But the monkeys...
可是呢,那些猩猩。?
they do some tricks there.
他们会很多把戏。
I throw a spear, wrestle with Kowali.
我丢过长矛,和高莉摔角。
She is orangutan.
她是只猩猩。
When I'm not playing with the monkeys, they want me to run to the bars...
我没跟猩猩玩耍,他们就要我。
in my cage, with my teeth.
冲到我的铁笼前面张牙舞爪。
So then what'd you do?
后来你又做了什么?
Then I leave zoo, go here, go there. Wandered most of the time.
离开动物园,到处旅行 多半都是在闲晃。
Plenty of time you'll be alone.
多半都是一个人。
When you're different like us, it's gonna be that way.
我们这种异类多半都很孤单。
Fat people, skinny people, tall people...
不管是胖瘦高矮。
But I'll tell you a little secret.
不过我跟你说个秘密。
white people, they're just as alone as we are.
或是白人,每个人都和我们一样很孤单。
But they're scared shitless.
只是他们怕得要命。
I think about the river I grew up on.
我常常想到我长大的河边。