I ran and ran just like Jenny told me to.
我一直跑,就象珍妮要我做的
I ran so far so fast
我跑得这么快这么远
that pretty soon I was all by myself,
很快就只剩下我一个人
which was a bad thing.
这下糟糕了
Bubba.
布巴
Bubba was my best good friend.
布巴是我最好的朋友
I had to make sure he was O.K.
我要保证他没事
Where the hell are you?
你在哪儿?
Bubba!
布巴!
And on my way back to find Bubba,
我回去找布巴途中
well, there was this boy laying on the ground.
发现有个人躺在地上
Tex.
泰克斯
O.K.
好了
I couldn't let him lay there all alone,
我不能让他单独躺在那里
scared the way he was,
他非常害怕
so I grabbed him up
所以我扶起他
and run him out of there.
背他逃出那里
Every time I went back looking for Bubba,
每次我回去找布巴
somebody else was saying,
总有人在喊:
"Help me, Forrest, help me! "
“救命,福雷斯,救命!”