Who will start the bidding at $5?
起价五美元 有谁愿意出
Thus began the bidding. Anybody?
竞拍就这样开始了 有人吗
Or in Raymond Hughes' case, the lack of bidding.
或者说 是从雷蒙·休斯的险些流拍开始了
Very good, here we go.
很好 成交
Five. Sold.
五美元 成交
Ten dollars. Sold.
十美元 成交
Fifteen. Sold.
十五块 成交
Come on. Do I hear 10?
快 是不是有出十块的
Ten. Ten.
十块 十块
Ten. Peanut-butter-and-banana sandwich.
十块 是花生酱香蕉三明治哟
Fifteen.
十五块
Sold for $15.
十五美元成交
Number eight is Eddie Trulock.
8号是艾迪·楚勒
Eddie is a member of the debate team.
艾迪是辩论队的成员
Now only Eddie Trulock stood between me and the auction block.
艾迪·楚勒之后就要轮到我登台了
I wasn't interested in his hobbies or what was in his basket.
我可没有兴趣听他的爱好和篮子里有什么
Let's start the bidding at $5.
我们从五美元开始
All I could think of was Juli.
我的脑子里只有朱莉
Anybody? What if she did bid on me?
有人出价吗 万一她真对我出价了怎么办
What if she got in a bidding war
万一她跟雪莉和美兰妮展开竞价大战
with Sherry and Melanie and lost out?
最后输掉了怎么办
No bidders?
没人出价吗
I was contemplating the horrors of this scenario when...
我正在沉思这个恐怖情景 突然听到...
Eight dollars.
八美元
There you go. Eight dollars,
有人出价了 八美元
that's more like it. Do I hear 10?
这个价还差不多 有没有出十美元的
Juli Baker was bidding on Eddie Trulock?
朱莉·贝克为艾迪·楚勒出价?
Okay, 8 going once. How could she bid on Eddie?
好 八美元一次 她怎么会为艾迪出价
Eight going twice. How could she bid on anyone?
八美元两次 她怎么会出价竞拍别人呢
Sold to Juli Baker.
卖给朱莉·贝克啦