Teacher:Welcome everyone
欢迎大家
to this year's Mayfield Boosters Club Auction.
光临今年的梅菲德中学筹款义拍会
Once again we are pleased to present
让我们再次有请
20 of Mayfield's finest young men... Bryce, Bryce, Bryce.
梅菲德中学的二十位杰出青年... 布莱斯 布莱斯
What are you doing here? Juli's in the third row.
你到这来做什么 朱莉在第三排
Bryce:So? So she's got a wad of cash.
那又怎样 她手持巨款
Bullshit. Bull-true.
放屁 是真屁
I saw her counting it by her locker.
我看到她在柜子旁数钱来的
Teacher:And now please give a big Mayfield School welcome...
现在请在场的梅菲德中学师生热烈欢迎
to your 1963 Basketboys.
1963年度的"午餐男孩"们
Bryce:Juli with cash? What did this mean?
朱莉带着钱 这是什么意思
Was it possible she was gonna bid on me?
会不会是她想拍下我
Teacher:First up, we have
首先 我们有请
Raymond Hughes. Raymond's on the chess team
雷蒙·休斯 雷蒙是象棋小组成员
and his hobbies include stamp collecting and the yo-yo.
他爱好集邮和玩溜溜球
Remember, when you bid
记住 竞价成功后
you'll not only be getting the handsome Mr. Hughes.
你得到的不只是英俊的休斯先生
You'll also be enjoying
还可以享用到
a lovely chicken-salad sandwich
美味的鸡肉沙拉三明治
and what looks to be a tasty bean dip, and...
配有美味蘸料 看上去是豆酱 还有...
Excuse me, onion dip.
抱歉 是洋葱酱
And a big slice of cherry pie.
还有一大块樱桃馅饼