You look nice.
你真漂亮
I heard you and Garrettmaking fun ofmy uncle in the library.
我在图书馆听到你和伽利特取笑我叔叔
And I don't wanna speak to you.
我不想和你说话
Not now, not ever.
现在不想 永远不想
And I say you can. But what you're proposing
我认为可以 不过你的建议
would require a perpetual-motion machine, so it's not possible.
需要一个永动机 所以不太可能
If you had two opposite charged poles with a neutral conductor...
如果有两个相反磁极和一个不带磁的导体...
Perpetual motion?
永动机
Here I was, dying inside,
此刻我的心都要碎了
and they were talking about perpetual motion.
他们却在谈论永动机
And how did Juli know about all that stuff?
朱莉是怎么知道那些玩意的
Come on, everybody, dinner's ready. Lynetta!
快来 同志们 饭好了 琳妮塔
Dinner!
吃饭了
Juli, can I talk to you?
朱莉 能和你说几句话吗
It was wrong, what Garrett said. I know it.
伽利特说的话是错的 我知道
Did you know it was wrong when he said it?
他说的时候你就知道是错的吗
Yeah. I wanted to punch him.
对 我想揍他来的
But we were in the library.
但当时是在图书馆里
So instead you justagreed withhim and laughed.
所以你就赞同了他说的话 还和他一起笑
Yeah.
嗯
Then that makes you a coward.
那你就是个懦夫