Some time later, for no particular reason,
不久之后,不知什么原因
somebody shot that nice young president
有人枪杀了这位不错的年轻总统
when he was riding in his car.
当时他坐着他的车
And a few years after that,
又过了几年
somebody shot his little brother, too,
有人又枪杀了他的弟弟
only he was in a hotel kitchen.
这次他是在一个酒店的厨房里
Must be hard being brothers.
做兄弟可真不容易啊
I wouldn't know .
我不明白
Forrest Gump.
福雷斯甘
Now can you believe it?
你相信不相信?
After only five years of playing football,
只不过玩了五年足球
I got a college degree.
我得到了大学学位
Congratulations, son.
祝贺你,孩子
Mama was so proud.
妈妈骄傲极了
Forrest, I'm so proud of you.
福雷斯,我为你骄傲
I'll hold this for you.
我替你拿着这个
Congratulations, son.
祝贺你,孩子
Have you given any thought to your future ?
你有没有考虑过你的未来?
Thought?
考虑?
Hello. I'm Forrest. Forrest Gump.
你好。我是福雷斯,福雷斯甘
Nobody gives a horse's shit
根本没人会关心
who you are, pus ball!
你叫什么名字,脓包!
You're not even a lowlife , scum-sucking maggot!
你还不如低等生物,吃屎的蛆!
Get your maggoty ass on the bus!
你赶快坐到座位上!
You're in the army now !
你现在到部队了!
Seat's taken.
有人坐了
Taken.
有人
At first it seemed like I made a mistake.
开始我觉得我犯了个错误
It was only my induction day,
入伍第一天
and I was getting yelled at.
我就给骂得狗血喷头