Well, I got you to laugh, right? That's Step One.
我引你笑了,对吗?那是“第一步”。
I'm Lenny Horton. I'm the bread manager.
我是莱尼·豪敦。面包部经理。
I make, you know, the bread.
我是,做面包的。
We got Italian bread, French bread, bulky rolls.
我们有意大利面包,法国面包,大面包卷。
different kinds of kaiser rolls, pita bread.
各种各样的德国面包,皮塔面包。
You like pita bread? I'm Jean.
你喜欢皮塔面包吗? 我是简。
This is my daughter, Holly.
这是我的女儿,郝莉。
Hey, how you doing, Holly?
嘿,你好吗,郝莉?
Great, and I think we gotta go before you learn Step Two.
很好,我认为在你知道“第二步”是什么之前,我们该走了。
Lenny, tell me you didn't use the heaven line.
莱尼,告诉我你没有使用天堂的把戏。
First days at new schools always feel the same.
新学校的第一天总是感觉差不多。
Like suddenly you're on a new planet, breathing a new atmosphere.
就好象突然你来到了一个新的星球上,呼吸着新的空气。
Can you scan this into Match.com?
你能把这个扫描到Match.com网站上去吗?
Mom, I'm busy.
妈妈,我现在在忙。
Doing what?
在忙什么?
Do you have to do this right away?
你现在必须马上就做吗?
Can't you just wait this time.
这次你就不能等一等。
and see if you meet a guy the normal way?
看看是否能够通过正常途径认识一个男人?
Have you seen these lines?
你看到这些皱纹了吗?
I am in a race against time.
我在和时间赛跑。
Now get on in there and scan this thing.
现在快去帮我扫描照片。
Every second counts. Tick-tock, tick-tock.
以秒记数。 滴嗒,滴嗒。
If a student brings a cell phone to school, it will be confiscated.
如果学生把手机带入学校,将会被充公。
Excuse me. I don't even know why we're here.
对不起,我甚至不知道我们为什么会在这里。
regardless of how.
不管。
It's not like they're going to be my teachers four months from now.
好象他们四个月后不是我的老师似的。
That's negative imaging, Holly.
那是消极的想法,郝莉。