OK, Richard. That's terrific.
很好 Richardd 真不错。
Your pressure is 120 over 75, and that's fine.
你的收缩压是120 舒张压 75。
Now stand up, please.
现在站起来。
Good, it's 122 over 80.
好 收缩压122 舒张压80。
You can sit down now.
现在你可以坐下了。
When was your last complete physical?
上一次全身检查是什麽时候
Six months ago.
六个月以前。
Good. Do you have any back or knee problems?
好。你的背部或者膝关节有什麽毛病吗
Nope. I am in perfect health.
没有。我身体好的很。
What do you do for a living, Mr. Stewart?
你是做哪一行的 Stewart先生
I'm a photographer.
我是摄影师。
Interesting. What do you photograph?
很有意思。你拍什麽样的照片呢
Everything. The American scene. People, places, events.
什麽都拍。美景 风光。人物 地方 事件。
Did you ever think of photographing an aerobics class?
你想过拍摄有氧运动课吗
No...I can't remember taking pictures of people exercising.
没有 ……我不记得拍过人们练健身操的照片。
But don't you think it'd be a good subject?
你不觉得这是很好题材吗
Sure.
当然是。
I need some good photos for my advertising, Mr. Stewart.
我做广告需要一些好照片 Stewart先生。
Maybe you can photogragh a class,
也许你来拍一拍 上课的情形
and I can give you and Mrs. Stewart
我让你和你太 太
a month of classes ree.
一个月的费用
When can I photograph a class?
我何时才来拍照
Anytime.
什麽时候都行
How about today?
今天怎麽样
Terrific!
太好了
Hi.
嗨。
Oh, hi.
噢 嗨。
Oh, hi.
噢 嗨。
Are we ready to go?
我们可以开始了
Yeah. Yeah. Let's get in our lines.
是啊 是啊。乔 排好位置。
We're going to take it slow first.
开头我们要做慢一点。
Stretch up...and we're going to go left first ...
伸展……先向左 ……
2,3,4 ... now switch. ... 2 3 4……
现现在 左右交替…
OK, hold to the right.
好 在右边停
Sunrises. Stretch it out. Flat back.
双手捧日。尽亮伸展。平背拉回。
Bring it up ... and twists ... and side ... 2, 3 ...
身体打直……排 摆……侧身……2 3 ……
and left ... push ... push ... turn ... hit the floor.
向左……推… 推……转身……坐地板。
Take it side again .... OK, and switch. Stretch it out.
再侧身……好 左右交替。尽量伸展。
And we're going to warm down with a tango.
我们用探戈舞舒缓下
Left, right. Enjoy it.
左 右。放
Richard, did you go to the Davis Aerobics class today?
Richard 你去去上Davis有氧运动健身课了
Yes, I went to the aerobics class today.
去了啦 我上了有氧运动课了。
What is wrong with you?
你怎麽啦
Nothing. I am in excellent health.
没什麽。我身体好的很。
I have ideal blood pressure. A perfect heart.
我血压正常得很 心脏也很好。
In other words, I'm in wonderful condition.
总之 我身体很好。
Richard, did you go to the aerobics class, really?
Richard 你真的上了有氧运动课
And don't forget to invite Susan for dinner.
别忘了请Susann来吃晚餐。
And your legs don't hurt?
你的腿酸不 酸
Hurt? What do you mean?
酸痛 什麽意思
Hurt? What do you mean?
酸痛 什麽意思
What about your arms? Lift your arms up like this.
你胳膊怎麽样??手抬起来 像这样。
And they don't hurt ot even a little?
他们不疼吗 一点点也不
Nope.
不会。
You are in great condition. I can't believe it!
你的身体太好 我简直不敢相信。