Hambert sends his remembrances to you.
韩柏要我向你问好。
Are you right out of your mind?
你是不是疯了?
I know you ain't got all the parts it takes to make one of your own.
我知道你自己生不出小孩。
but this ain't yours to keep. It may not even be humankind.
不过也不能留下这一个,他搞不好不是人类。
Mr. Weathers, come back here.
魏先生,同我回来。
Please.
拜托啦。
You never know what's coming for you.
你永远不知道会发生什么事。
It seemed I had found a home.
看来我找到了一个家。
Is any of this true?
这一切都是真的吗?
You have such a lovely voice.
你的声音真好听。
Oh, Mom. It's an ancient streetcar token.
妈,这是古早的电车代币。
That clock just kept going.
那个时钟一直往后走。
year after.
日复一日。
year after year.
年复一年。
But I didn't know I was a child.
不过我不知道我是个小孩子。
Same old crap every day.
每天食的都是一样的垃圾。
I thought I was like everyone else there.
我以为我跟其他人一样。
An old man in the twilight of his life.
是个一脚踏进棺材的老头儿。