Okay. All right, Mrs. Hollister, I'll be right with you, okay?
何太太,我马上来,好吗?
Go on back upstairs, hear?
上楼去,听到没?
You are as ugly as an old pot.
你丑得跟茅坑一样。
but you still a child of God.
不过一样是上帝的孩子。
Apple, she won't take a bath without you.
昆妮,艾波非要你帮她洗澡。
Mercy.
真是的。
I'll be right there.
我马上来。
Okay. You just wait right here for me, okay?
你在这里乖乖等我,好吗?
My sister gave me those pearls. I can't find them anywhere.
我妹妹送了我一条珍珠项链,到处都找不到。
Somebody's been stealing my jewelry.
有人在偷我的珠宝。
Right around your pretty white neck. Now, come on. Hush all that noise.
就挂在你白晰的脖子上头 好了,别再吵了。
They're right here, Mrs. Hollister. See?
项链在这里,看到没?
Is Dr. Rose still here? I don't know.
罗大夫还在吗?不晓得。
Well, your heart is strong.
你的心脏很强。
You just want to avoid any undue stimulation.
只要避免强烈的刺激就行了。
I trust you ladies will help me out with that?
各位女士不会刺激他吧?
I have something. Could you come downstairs?
我有件事,你能到楼下吗?
Never seen anything like it. Nearly blind from cataracts.
从来没见过这种事,双眼因为白内障几乎看不见。
I'm not sure if he can hear.
我也不确定他听得见。
His bones indicate severe arthritis.
他很明显有严重的关节炎。
His skin has lost all elasticity, and his hands and feet are ossified.
肌肤也失去弹性,手脚都很僵硬。
He shows all the deterioration, the infirmities not of a newborn.
他全身的机能衰退,这些都不是婴儿的病症。
but of a man well in his 80s on his way to the grave.
而是快进棺材的80岁老人家有的。
He's dying? His body's failing him.
他快死了?他才刚出生。
before his life's begun.
身体就开始老化。