Juli:Stop it, Dad! Please, just stop.
别吵了 爸 别吵了
Dad:I'm sorry. Julianna, this is not your fault.
对不起 朱莉安娜 这不是你的错
We'llwork this out, I promise.
我们会想出办法的 我保证
Juli:That was the first time I ever heard my parents really yell at each other.
那是我第一次听到我父母大吵
I'm sorry about tonight.
今晚的事我很抱歉
That night they each came into my room.
那晚他们分别来到我房间
My father talked about his brother and how much he loved him...
父亲讲了他弟弟的事 以及他如何爱他
...and how he promised his parents he'd always take care of him.
以及他如何答应父母要一直照顾他
My mother talked about how much she loved my father...
母亲则告诉我 她有多爱我的父亲
...for his strength and kind heart.
爱他的坚强和善良
When she kissed me good night...
当吻我晚安时
...she whispered that of all her many blessings,
她在我耳边说 在所有上天给她的赐福中
I was her best.
我是最重要的
Ifelt sorry formy father.
我为爸爸感到难过
I felt sorry for my mother.
也为妈妈难过
But most of all, I felt lucky for me that they were mine.
不过 拥有他们我觉得很幸运
I wanted to think the reason I started working on my yard...
我努力把整理庭院的原因
...had nothing to do with Bryce.
想的跟布莱斯无关
It was about making our house better.
只是为了美化住宅
After what he did with the eggs,
既然他那样处理鸡蛋
why should I care what he thought about anything?
我又何必在意他想什么
But I did.
但我还是在意了