Juli:Oh, you're sounding really good.Yeah.
听起来真不错 嗯
Brother:We'll record it in Skyler's garage.
我们要在斯凯勒的车库里录这首歌
That's a wonderful project.
这是个很棒的计划
Juli:Speaking of projects, I was thinking it might be cool tofix upthe yard.
说到计划 我想修理下院子会很不错
Father:What?I mean, how much can grass seed cost?
什么 我是说 草种能花多少钱呢
Juli:I could plant a lawn, maybe some flowers.
我可以种块草坪 也许再种些花
I could even put up a fence.
甚至弄个栅栏
Father:Honey, that's a major undertaking.
宝贝 那可是笔大开销
Juli:I could pay for it with my egg money.No. That's your money.
我可以用我卖鸡蛋的钱支付 不 那是你的钱
Father:The landlord should be the one taking care of all this.
这些事应该房东做才对
Juli:But he doesn't. And we live here.
但他没做 我们又住在这儿
And it looks so bad.
看上去太糟糕了
Father:Jules.
朱莉
What's going on?
怎么了
Juli:Nothing, Dad.
没什么 爸爸
Mother:It's okay, sweetheart.
没关系的 甜心
You can tell us.
告诉我们吧
Juli:The Loskis have been throwing away my eggs
洛斯奇家把我的鸡蛋全扔了
because they're afraid of salmonella.
因为他们担心有沙门氏菌
Because our yard is such a mess.
因为我们的院子一团糟
Mother:Did Patsy say that?
帕茜这么说的吗
Juli:No. Bryce did.
不是 布莱斯说的