Bryce:And the way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree...
还有她描述在那棵树上的感觉的方式
...to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind.
被高高托举于大地之上 清风吹拂
Who in junior high talks like that?
哪个初中生会那样说
This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach...
这种奇怪的感觉开始令我很不安
...and I didn't like it.
我不喜欢这感觉
I was slipping, man.
我正在越陷越深
And it was time to get a grip.
得想办法停下来了
I'd never been embarrassed by where we lived before.
之前我从未因我们住的地方感到羞愧
I also never really thought about money.
我也从未想过钱
Juli:I knew we weren't rich,
我知道我们并不富裕
but I didn't feel like we were missing anything.
但我没觉得我们缺少什么
That is, until Bryce Loski called our home a complete mess.
直到布莱斯·洛斯奇把我们家称为一团糟
What's your name? What's your name?
请教芳名 请教芳名
Is it Mary or Sue?
玛丽还是苏
What's your name?
请教芳名
Do I stand a chance with you?
我有机会吗
It's so hard to find a personality
魅力如你之人
With charms like yours for me
真是众里难寻
I had to do something and I knew what it was.
我得做点什么 我知道该做什么