If it had been my wedding.
要是我的婚礼的话.
Oh,just say it. It ain't june.
你就说出来吧 现在不是六月
And it ain't the Plaza. It's the elephant in the room.
这也不是广场酒店 那真是致命伤啊。
Yeah.
是啊。
And here you are. Oh, look.
你在这啊 快看。
A duck made out of ice. Isn't this great?
用冰雕的鸭子 很棒是吧?
Know what else is great?
知道还有什么很棒吗?
Going home early and watching your backed-up TiVo?
早点回家看你的后备录像?
Am I that predictable?
我这么容易被看穿?
How about one more dance.
再跳一只舞吧。
and I'll give you my piece of the cake- if you let me lead.
如果你让我领舞,我就把我那份蛋糕给你。
Very funny.
很好笑。
Come on. Come on. You know I always lead.
来吧,来吧,你知道向来是我领舞的。
Hey. Oh.
嘿。
Hi, girls.
嗨 姑娘们。
Are you ready to catch this bouquet? Gotta go.
你们准备好接这束花了吗? 我得走了。
I'm so happy all of you are here.
我非常高兴你们都这在。
On the other hand, always funny.
另一方面来说,总是很有趣。
I know. They take it so seriously.
我知道 男人们总是那么当回事。
My work friends, sort of.
我工作上的朋友们,算是吧。
My college buds Oh, my God.
我大学时代的姐妹,我的天。
Emma Allan, is that the same dress you wore to the Delta Gamma.
艾玛·爱伦 你穿的是几亿年前穿去参加。
"Kegs for a Cause" semiformal, like, a bazillion years ago?
德尔塔伽玛妇女友爱会"原因之桶"酒会的那件吗?
Yeah. What's your point? Because it's a classic.
是啊 你想说什么? 这可是件经典礼服。
If a dress works, you work it hard.
如果一件衣服穿起来好看 那是你下了功夫。
See, that is sweet. And loyal.
看,这多体贴,以及忠诚。
Girlfriends sticking up for each other.
女朋友们帮对方说话,撑腰。
I like that, a lot. Keep that.
我很喜欢,保持下去。
Anyway, are you guys ready to catch this? Yeah.
好了,你们准备好接这个了吗? 是。
Just think about it, feel it, catch it.
想着它,感觉它,然后接到它。