今天J博士要教大家为何讲英文的人称呼买后就坏掉的东西“柠檬”。那为什么呢?嗯,是因为我们很酸吗?等一下J 博士要说明给你听。
本集句型:
Oh, no. I bought a Lemon.
比如你刚买了个电话或者其它东西,买回来却发现这个东西坏了,英语就可以这么说“我买了一个柠檬”.中国的地道说法是不是就是“我买了个水货”
本集重点单词讲解:
1) Broken坏了
Dr. J's telephone is broken!
J博士的电话坏了。
2) hat 帽子
Everyone likes to wear hats at Greenhill.
在格林希尔我们都喜欢戴帽子。
3)fruit水果
You should eat a lot of fruit every day.
你应该要每天吃很多水果。
4)personally 个人的
Personally, I really enjoy learning Chinese.
我个人很喜欢学习汉语。
5) lemon 柠檬
Lemons are usually yellow.
柠檬一般都是黄色的。
6) sour 酸的
Lemons are very sour.
柠檬非常酸。
7) bite into 咬
If you bite into a lemon you will soon regret it!
如果你咬一口柠檬的话,你就会后悔!
8)car 车
I want to buy a green car.
我想买一台绿色的车。
9) telephone 电话
Please answer the telephone.
请你接电话。
10)purchase购买
I want to purchase a new car.
我想买一台新车。