Bryce:Juli? What are you still doing here?
朱莉 你还在这干嘛
Juli:I was just thinking.
只是在想事情
Bryce:It's pickup day. The cans are in front.
今天是收垃圾的日子 垃圾桶在门口
Juli:I know. You need some help?
知道 要帮忙吗
Bryce:No. Maybe I'll do it later.
不用 我晚点再扔吧
Juli:Are those my eggs?
那些是我的蛋吗
Bryce:Yeah. Yeah, I dropped them.
嗯 我失手摔地上了
Juli:They're not broken.
它们根本没破
Why are you throwing them away?
为什么扔掉
Don't you want them?
你不想要吗
Bryce:It wasn't me. My dad didn't think it wasworth the risk.
不是我 我爸觉得不值得冒风险
Juli:Risk? What risk?
风险? 什么风险
Bryce:Salmonella.
沙门氏菌
Juli:What are you talking about? He's afraid of being poisoned?
你说什么啊 他怕中毒吗
Bryce:Well, Juli, I mean, look at your back yard.It's a complete mess.
朱莉 看看你们后院 真是一团糟
It's, like,covered inturds.
到处都是鸡屎
Juli:That's not true. I clean up after my girls every day.
乱讲 我每天都给小鸡们清扫的
Bryce:We just didn't wanna hurt your feelings.
我们只是不想伤害你的感情
Juli:Have you alwaysthrown them away?
你每次都把它们扔掉吗
You know, Mrs. Steuby and Mrs. Helms pay me for my eggs.
斯杜比太太和赫尔姆斯太太可是花钱买我的蛋
Bryce:Her do?
真的?
Juli:They pay me 60 cents a dozen.
一打6毛钱
Bryce:I didn't know.
我不知道
Juli:How could you?
你怎么能这样
Bryce:I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Juli:No, you're not.
你才不会