别这样 爸爸
We can do it. If we hurry.
只要功夫深 铁杵磨成针
Lend a claw. Lend a paw. Everyone.
伸出你的手来 伸出你的手来 每个人
Even if you're small and furry.
即使我们个头小 毛毛躁躁
All together we can get it done.
齐心协力就能办到
A ball of twine? Who's gonna want that?
线球 谁会要
Whoo! All right!
逮到了
What do we do with this?
我们把这个放在哪里
Oh, why don't we put it here.
放在这里挺好看的
Something about that mistletoe...
有个关于槲寄生的说法
This shall go down in the annals.
应该被载入史册
Fa-la-la-la-la.
啦啦啦啦啦
And we're not through.
革命尚未成功
Peace and goodwill towards all mammals.
和平友善永驻
Oh, you shouldn't have. Just for you.
你不该拿的 就是给你的
Things were looking grim and tragic.
形势不容乐观
But we got busy and pulled it off.
同志还需努力
Now we found some Christmas magic.
这就是圣诞节的魔力
All because of each and every sloth.
都是我们树懒本领高
"All because of each and every sloth"?
"都是我们树懒本领高"?
All because of each. And everyone.
都是我们大家 本领高
I can't believe it. These presents!
太难以置信了 这些礼物
The decorations! This sleigh!
装饰 雪橇