台词赏析:
Juli:Three blocks away.
还有三个街区
Bryce:Every morning we had to listen to thesound...of her blow-by-blow traffic report.
每天早上我们都不得不听着她那不厌其烦的校车预报
Juli:Two blocks.There you go.
两个街区 来了
Friend:Why do they call it The Three Stooges?
为什么要叫《活宝三人组》呢
I mean, there's five of them. What?
我是说明明有五个 什么
Well, yeah, there's Moe, Larry, Curly, Shemp and Curly Joe.
有莫尔 拉瑞 克里 山普 还有卷毛乔
Yeah, but they only have threeat a time.Yeah.
对 不过每次出场都只有三个 也是
You know, I hate Curly Joe.
我不喜欢卷毛乔
I mean, he shouldn't even be a Stooge.
他根本就算不上是活宝
Cops:Listen, girl, I'm thisclose tocalling the police.
听着 小姑娘 我就要报警了
You are trespassing and obstructing progress on a contracted job.
你这是擅闯私人领地 妨碍正常施工
What's going on? Either you come down...or we're gonna cut you down.
怎么回事 要么你自己下来 要么我们就把你砍下来了
Juli:Bryce, you guys, come up here with me.
布莱斯 你们也爬上来
They won't cut it down if we're all up here.
如果我们都在树上 他们就不敢砍
Friend:Bus, bus, bus.
车来了 车来了
Bryce:Juli wasfrantic.
朱莉抓狂了
They wanted to cut down her tree.
他们想砍掉她的树
I couldn't understand why that mutant tangle of gnarly branches meant so much to her.
我真不明白 她怎么那么在乎那棵长得歪七扭八的树
Juli:Bryce, please.
布莱斯 求你了
Bryce:I felt bad for her.Leave her.
我挺同情她 别管她了
But I wasn't about to cut school over it.Come on, bro.
但我不想因此逃课 快来 哥们儿
Grandpa:Why isn't she your friend, Bryce?
为什么她不是你的朋友 布莱斯
Bryce:You'd have to know Juli.
你得先了解朱莉
Well, I'd like to.
我正想了解
Bryce:Why?
为什么
Grandpa:That girl has an iron backbone.
那姑娘很有骨气