台词赏析:
Bryce:My only consolation was that next year would be different.
我唯一的慰藉就是期望明年会有所改变
Junior high, bigger school.
上初中学校更大
Maybe we'd be in different classes and it would finally, finally be over.
也许我们不会分到一个班 就终于能分开了
Juli:The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped.
我遇到布莱斯·洛斯奇的第一天就怦然心动了
It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.
他的眼睛 那双明亮迷人的眼睛吸引了我
You wanna push this one together?
一起来搬这箱子好吗
His family had just moved into the neighborhood...and I'd gone over to help them.
当时 他家刚搬到我家对面 我跑过去帮助他们
I'd been in the van all of two minutes when his dad sent him off to help his mom.
我爬上货车才两分钟 他爸爸就叫他去给他妈妈帮忙
I could see he didn't wanna go.
看得出来他并不愿意
So I chased after him to see if we could play a little before he got trapped inside.
于是我跟着他看能不能在他进去忙活之前跟他玩一会
The next thing I know, he's holding my hand...and looking right into my eyes.
后来不知怎的他就握着我的手了 注视着我的眼睛
My heart stopped.
我的心跳都停止了
Was this it?
就是这种感觉吗
Would this be my first kiss?
这会是我的初吻吗
But then his mother came out.
可这时他妈妈出来了
Mother:Well, hello.
你好啊
Juli:And he was so embarrassed, his cheeks turned completely red.
他很不好意思 羞得满脸通红
I went to bed that night thinking of the kiss that might have been.
那晚 我躺在床上 幻想着那个极可能发生的吻
I mean, it was clear he had feelings for me,but he was just too shy to show them.
很明显他对我也有意思只是他太害羞而不敢表达