台词欣赏:
Bryce:However, my troubles were far from over.
可是 我的麻烦还远未结束
The minute I walked into Miss Yelson's classroom...
当我一踏入埃尔森老师的教室...
Juli:Bryce? You're here...
布莱斯 你来了
Bryce:It was clear:School would not be a sanctuary.
显然学校也不是一方净土
Classmate:Hey, Bryce, where's your girlfriend?
嘿 布莱斯 你女朋友呢
Bryce:I was branded for life.
我的一世清名毁了
Classmate:Hey, Bryce, why don't you ask her to marry you?
嘿 布莱斯 你怎么不向她求婚呢
Bryce and Juli sitting in a tree K-l-S-S-l-N-G.
布莱斯和朱莉高高坐树上卿卿我我不分离
Bryce:My first year in town was a disaster.
我刚到镇上的第一年就是场灾难
Classmate:Look at them.
瞧瞧他们
Bryce:And the next three weren't much better.
接下来三年也没好到哪去
But finally, in the sixth grade, I took action.
不过终于 在六年级时 我采取了行动
I hatched the plan.
我想出了个主意
Sherry.
雪莉
Sherry, wait up.
雪莉 等等我
Sherry:Hi, Bryce.
你好 布莱斯
Bryce:I asked out Sherry Stalls.
我约了雪莉·斯图出去
I was wondering if you wanted to go...
不知你是否愿意去...
To full appreciate the brilliance of this plan...you have to understand that Juli hated Sherry Stalls...
这个主意的绝妙之处在于朱莉讨厌雪莉·斯图
Though I never understood why.
尽管我不明就里
Sherry was nice, friendly and she had a lot of hair.
雪莉温柔友善 还有着一头浓密的金发