How long are you going to stay in this country?
你将在这个国家停留多久?
I am going to stay for ten days.
我准备停留十天。
Are you travelling on vacation or business?
你是度假还是洽商?
I'm travelling on vacation.
我是度假。
I'm just intransit.
我只是过境。
How far are you going?
你要去多远?
I'm going on to Paris.
我要去巴黎。
Which hotel will you be staying at?
你要住哪个旅馆?
I'll be staying at the Hilton Hotel.
我要住希尔顿饭店。
Are you going back to your country from here?
你从这里回国吗?
No,I'll depart from the east coast.
不, 我从东岸出发。
Where shall I go next?
接着我该去哪里?
To the customs,please.
请到海关。
I'm continuing on to New York on the same flight.Do I have to clear the customs here?
我继续搭原来的班机到纽约,我需要在这里通关吗?
Yes,all the baggage should be cleared at the first entry port into the United States.
是的,所有进入美国的行李都在最先入关验关。
Will you take these to the clearance counter?
你要带这些去通关柜台吗?
Is this counter open for clearance?
这个柜台办理通关手续吗?
Please have your customs form ready for your baggage clearance.
请准备海关申报单接受行李通关检查。
These are all of my baggage to be cleared.
这些是我所有要通关的行李。
I have some unaccompanied baggage.
我有一些不随身的行李。
Do I have to declare them now?
我现在要申报那些吗?