Where is the check in counter for Pan Am flight to Shanghai?
往上海的泛美班机检查柜台在哪里?
Do I check in here for Pan Am flight No.002?
泛美002班机的登记手续在这办吗?
Yes,right here.
是,就是这里。
Your ticket and passport,please.
请拿出你的机票及护照。
What is the arrival time in Honolulu?
抵达檀香山是几点?
Flight on time?
飞机会准时吗?
Have you checked in already?
你的检查手续办好了吗?
I want to check one more bag.
我要再去检查这提包。
I don't want to check this bag.Can I hand-carry?
我不想去检查这提包,我可以随身携带吗?
Your hand baggage will be examined at the check-point.
你的手提包要在旅客检查站检查。
What kind of examination are there?
如何检查呢?
X-ray check and body touch.
用X光扫描手提包及身体。
Do you check my vaccination certificate,too?
你也要检查我的疫苗注射证明书吗?
How is the weather in Honolulu?
檀香山的天气如何?
What is the flying time to Honolulu?
到檀香山的飞行时间要多久?
How many pieces of baggage do you have?
你有多少件行李?
I have two pieces.
我有两件行李。
Please put all of your baggage on the scale.
请把所有的行李放在磅秤上。
I have one camera and one binoculars.Do you weigh them,too?
我有一个照相机及一副望远镜,这些也要秤吗?
No,they are exempted.
不,那些除外。
I like to hand-carry this bag.
我想用随身携带这个袋子。
It's too big to carry on.
它太大了,携带不便。