Were you killed?
你被吃了吗
Sadly yes, but I lived.
很可惜是的 但是我活下来了
Never had I felt so alive,
在这样濒死的环境里
As when I was so close ... death.
深深的感到生活的美好
Just before Rudy can sucked his audions galant,I grab hold of his pinked fresh pharynx.
在鲁迪优雅地吞下我之前 我抓住了那个在他咽喉后面
That dangle back his throat.
荡来荡去的鲜嫩粉红的喉头
I hang out that sucker and I swung back and forth.
我荡出了那个吞咽器官
Back and forth.
继续前后前后...摇荡
Back ... and forward and backward.
前后前后...
Until finally I shot me out of his mouth.
直到最终我把自己射出了他的嘴巴
Might I lost an eye that day.
也许那天我失去了一只眼睛
But I got this.
但是我得到了这个
Rudy's tooth ...
鲁迪的牙齿
As the old saying: "An eye for the tooth.
古语有云 眼睛换牙齿
A nose for a cheek. A butt for a..."
鼻子换脸蛋 屁股换...
It is an old saying, but it's not a very good one.
只是句古语 但不是很好的那种
You are a super-weasel. ultra-weasel ,Vessel-weasel.
你是只超级黄鼠狼 无敌黄鼠狼 无与伦比的黄鼠狼