影视片花:
台词欣赏:
Bryce:All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone.
我最大的愿望就是朱莉·贝克能离我远点
It all began in the summer of 1957,before the start of second grade.
故事开始于1957年的夏天二年级开学的前夕
Father: Here we are.
我们到了
Mother:What do you guys think? I like this place.
你们觉得如何 我喜欢这里
Sister:It's cool. Uh, what color is my room?
棒极了 我的房间是什么颜色
Mother:Just you wait.
别急嘛
Sister:Let's see what's inside.
我们进去瞧瞧
Father:Hey, come on, buddy Bryce.
等等 布莱斯
Why don't, uh, you and I go help unload the van...
你来帮我一起搬东西如何
and the womenfolk here can get in the kitchen and start setting up.
女士们可以去把厨房收拾好
Sister:Okay, Dad.
好的 爸爸
Bryce:For me, it was the beginning of what would be more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort.
对我而言 这仅仅是我长达五年多的躲避战和社交不适的开端
Juli:Hi, I'm Juli Baker.
你好 我是朱莉贝克
Father:Hey, hey, what are you doing?
喂 你在干什么
Juli:Don't you want some help?
要帮忙吗
Father:No. There's some valuable things in there.
不用 里面有贵重东西
Juli:How about this one?
那搬这个呢
Father:No, no, no. Run home. Your mother's probably wondering where you are.
不不不 别动快回家吧 你妈妈该担心了
Juli:Oh, no, my mom knows where I am. She said it's fine.
不会 我妈妈知道我在这儿 她同意的
Bryce:It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint.
我很快发现这姑娘一点也不识趣
Father:It's crowded in here with three people.
三个人挤这里太紧了
Juli:I don't mind.
我不介意
Bryce:Of any kind.
太不识相了
Juli:You wanna push this one together?
一起来搬这箱子好吗
Father:Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother?
布莱斯 你不是要去帮妈妈吗
Bryce:Huh? Oh, yeah.
什么 对啊 没错