Ellie! Ellie! Where are you? Where am I?
艾莉 你在哪 我在哪
Manny? I told you, it was just a kick.
曼尼 我告诉你了 只是踢了一下
Oh! Right, right. Ooh, Woww.
哦是啊
You really gave daddy a scare. Dad got silly
你真是吓了爹地一大跳跳
Daddy fell down a cilff and got BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM..
爹地从山崖上掉下来啦 然后梆梆梆
Ha, silly daddy. Yeah..
哈哈 呆呆爹地
Sorry, folks. False alarm. It was just a kick.
抱歉啦大家 诈胎 踢了一下而已
Do you know who I like to kick? That's the third false alarm this week!
你知道我想踢谁吗 这礼拜都诈了三次了
Alright, show's over. Break it up, break it up.
好啦 演出结束 散了散了
Ah, I see someone else has a buddy in the oven? I am not pregnant!
某人肚肚里也有宝宝啦 我没怀孕
It's too bad, you could make a wonderful mother.
太可惜了 你本会是个好妈妈的
Manny I know you are excited, I am too.
曼尼 我知道你很激动 我也是
But you get a little carried away.
但是你都魂不守舍了
Okay, Okay. Oh boy, I'm starting to sound like Diego.
知道啦 天 我听起来像迭戈
Wait a second... Where is Diego?
等等 迭戈去哪了