I'm up. I'm up.
嘿,嘿,我醒了,醒了
Rise and shine everybody.Huh? Zak? Marshall?
把大家都叫起来吧!呃?柴克?马歇?
Bertie? Uncle Fungus?
博蒂?"真菌"叔叔?
Where is everybody? Come on, guys, we’re gonna miss the migration.
大家都去哪儿了?来吧,伙计们,我们快要错过迁徙的队伍了
They left without me. They do this every year.
扔下我就走了。他们每年都这么干!
Why? Doesn't anyone love me?
为什么?谁都不爱我了吗?
Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth?
难道谁都不关心我这可怜的树懒喜德了吗?
All right, I'll just go by myself.
好吧,那我就自己走
Sick.
噢,恶心!
Wide body, curb it next time.
嘿,肥仔!别随地大小便!
Oh, jeez. Yuck.
噢,天,呸
I can't believe it. Fresh wild greens.Frank, where did you ever...?
真不敢相信,新鲜绿叶,法兰克,你在哪儿找到的?
Go ahead. Dig in. A dandelion.
好了,快吃吧,是蒲公英?
I thought the frost wiped 'em all out..
还以为都被冻死了
All but one
就剩下这一棵