实用句子
I'm going out for a while.
我要外出一段时间。
Be sure to give me a call when you get there.
到那儿记得给我打电话。
I've booked tickets online.
我已经在网上订好票了。
Can you let me know when you get there?
你到了能告诉我一声吗?
It's going to rain. You'd better bring an umbrella.
天要下雨了,你最好带把雨伞。
I've got a matter to deal with and I need to go out.
我有件事需要处理,要出去一趟。
经典对话
A: Honey, I'm going out for a few days.
亲爱的,我要外出几天。
B: Oh, my god. It's really not a good message, we've already booked a ticket to Denmark for a holiday.
天呐,这可真不是一个好消息,我们已经定了去丹麦度假的机票。
A: I'm so sorry. But there's something wrong with the project I'm in charge of. And my boss asked me to go on a business trip tomorrow.
我很抱歉。但是我负责的一个项目出了点问题,老板让我明天出差去解决这个问题。
B: Alright. Your job matters most. How many days are you going to be there?
好吧,你的工作最重要,你要去几天?
A: A week at most. I'll take you on a trip after I get back.
最后一个星期,等我回来,我一定陪你去旅行。
B: Well, plans always fall behind changes. I'll help you with the luggage.
计划赶不上变化,我来帮你准备行李。
A: By the way. It's winter in the city I'm going to. Get some heavy clothes for me.
对了,我要去的城市,现在是冬季,你帮我准备些厚衣服。
B: I see. Who are you going with this time?
知道了,你和谁一起去呢?
A: I will go alone, because my secretary has taken the wedding leave.
这次只有我自己去,因为我的秘书请了婚假。
B: You must take good care of yourself and drink more hot water. I put some cold medicine in the suitcase for you.
你一定要照顾好自己,多喝热水。我在行李箱里为你放了一些感冒药。
A: It's very considerate of you. Thank you, dear.
这是考虑的太周到了,谢谢你,亲爱的。
B: Remember to buy a present for me when you come back.
回来的时候记得给我买礼物。