Don't worry. Just let it be.
别担心,顺其自然。
What's on your mind?
What are you worried about?
你担心什么?
There is no need to worry.
没必要担心。
I have no concern about the exam.
我不担心考试。
A: I'm very worried, Dr. Green. I was afraid I was very ill and dying.
格林医生,我很担心,我担心我病的很严重,而且快要死了。
B: Why do you think so?
为什么你会这么认为?
A: Because I am powerless almost every day. Even when I get up in the morning, I have no strength to get up and dress. Besides, I have a bad appetite and I find it is very difficult for me to do any work.
因为我几乎每天都很无力,甚至在我早上起床的时候,我没有力气起床,没有力气穿衣服。另外我胃口不好,工作也很吃力。
B: How's your sleep?
你的睡眠情况怎么样?
A: Very bad.
很不好。
B: Are you always worried about something?
你是不是总担心什么事情啊?
A: Yes. I've been worried about my job lately. Because I just found a new job and thus I can make a lot of money, but it's really hard, and I want to do it well, so I worry about making mistakes every day.
是的,我最近一直很担心我的工作,因为我刚找了一份新的,而且能赚很多钱的工作。但这份工作真的很难,我很想把它做好,所以我每天都担心会出错。
B: And you're always under a lot of pressure, aren't you?
你总是承受着很大的压力时吗?
A: Yes. I really want to devote all my time to my work, even my sleep time.
没错,我真的很想把全部的时间都投入到我的工作中,甚至我的睡眠时间。
B: OK, I got it. There's nothing wrong with you. You're just stressed out. What you need to improve is your mental problems. You should treat your work properly.
好的,我知道了,你没有什么毛病,你只是心里压力太大了,你需要改善的是你的心理状态,你应该合理对待你的工作。
A: I don't know what to do, I can't control my thoughts and actions.
我不知道该怎么做,我无法控制我的思想和行为。
B: I know a psychologist who will teach you how to let go of your worries.
我认识一个心理医生,他会教你如何放下担心。
A: Are you sure I'm not physically ill?
你确定我真的不是身体上有问题了吗?
B: Yes, I'm pretty sure.
是的,我很确定。
A: All right. Thank you, doctor.
那好吧,谢谢你,医生。
B: You're welcome.
不客气。