nerve-wracking
紧张的
The interview was an nerve-wracking experience.
面试是令人紧张的经历。
pound
扑通跳动;连续重击
My heart is pounding.
我的心很紧张。
His heart was pounding with excitement.
他的心紧张的扑通扑通跳。
shake in one's boots
某人吓得发抖
I'm shaking in my boots.
我吓得发抖。
Here we go.
开始行动;现在试试
I'm not quite good at singing and dancing, but anyway, here we go.
我不是很擅长唱歌和跳舞,不管怎样,试试吧。
freak out
吓坏
I'm totally freaking out.
我完全被吓坏了。
A: This is nerve-wracking.
这让我好紧张。
B: Relax. There's nothing to worry about. Thousands of airplanes fly millions of flights every year.
放心松,没有什么好担心的。每年有数千架飞机在上百万条航线航行。
A: I've never flown before and my heart is pounding.
但我从来没有坐过飞机,我的心一直怦怦跳。
B: Everything will be fine. If you want to, you can hold my hand while we take off.
不会有事的。如果你想要的话,飞机起飞时你可以抓住我的手。
A: Thanks. How many flights have you been on?
谢谢你,你坐过几次飞机了?
B: None. This is my first.
没做过,这是我第一次做。
A: You're so brave and I am shaking in my boots.
你好勇敢,而我吓得直发抖。
B: Not me. I think it's exciting. I can't wait until we're flying like a bird, high in the sky. Here we go, we're finally taking off.
我才不会,我觉得这很刺激,我等不及可以像鸟一样在高空翱翔。出发啦,我们终于可以起飞了。
A: Wow, this is fun, it's so fast. Awesome, we are flying.
哇,好有趣,飞的好快,我们飞起来了!
B: Hold my hand. I'm totally freaking out. This is terrifying.
抓住我的手,我完全被吓坏了,这好恐怖呀。
您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语口语 > 实战英语口语 > 跟艾米莉一起学口语 > 正文
下载MP3到电脑 [F8键暂停/播放] 批量下载MP3到手机
加载中..
- 阅读本文的人还阅读了: