Hello and welcome to English at Work where the day has finally come – it's Anna and Tom's wedding.
大家好,欢迎来到职场英语,这个日子终于到了,安娜和汤姆的婚礼日。
All their friends, work colleagues and business acquaintances are there… such as Mr Lime…
他们所有的朋友,同事和生意上的熟人都到了...比如利姆先生...
Fantastic Anna, fantastic!Yuk, Slimey Limey, I never liked him.
太棒了,安娜,太棒了!油嘴滑舌,我从来都不喜欢他。
Sorry about the venue Anna – but it's all we could get at short notice.
安娜,对于地点很抱歉,这是我们短时间内所有能做到的了。
I think the office at Tip Top Trading is an ideal place for a wedding…
我觉得Tip Top Trading的办公室是举行婚礼的理想场地……
Anna! My favourite girl. I got here as fast I could.
安娜!我最喜欢的女孩。我尽我最快的速度到这儿的。
I thought I was the only man for you but I guess Tom has stolen that title!
我以为我是你唯一的男人,但是我想汤姆偷了这个称号!
Your choice Anna, your choice!Oh hello Mr Socrates, this is a nice surprise.
是你的选择,安娜,你的选择!你好,苏格拉底先生,这真是一份惊喜。
Come over here and say hello to Tom.Hey Tom.Oh hello Mr S.Nice to see you.
来这儿和汤姆打个招呼。嘿,汤姆。S。先生你好,很高兴见到你。
You're not doing any firing today are you?Of course not Tom.
今天你不会再做解聘的事情吧?当然不会了,汤姆。
In fact, as a kind of wedding present, I wondered if you wanted a new job?
实际上,作为婚礼的礼物,我在想你是否想要一份新工作?