问路经典对话
Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to Time Square, please?
打扰一下,你能告诉我去时代广场的路吗?
Go along this street, turn right and walk on until you reach the first turning, then turn right again and you'll see it in front of you.
沿着这条街走,右转直走到第一个拐弯处,然后再右转,你就会看到它在你前面了。
Excuse me. How do I get to the Empire State Building, please?
打扰一下,请告诉我怎么去帝国大厦好吗?
It's that way. Go straight along the road until you come to the end. Then turn left.
是那条路,沿着这条路直走到尽头,然后左转。
Could you help me find the bus stop?
你能帮我找到公交车站吗?
Sure, it's right down this way.
好的,沿着这条路走下去就行。
I need directions to Time Square.
我想知道去时代广场的方向。
You'll see it at the corner on your left.
在左侧拐角那儿就能看见。
Where is central park?
中央公园在哪里?
Could you tell me the way to central park?
你能告诉我去中央公园的路吗?
Walk about 30 meters, and then turn left. You can't miss it.
走大约30米,然后左转。你不会走错的。
Where is the cheapest parking around here?
这附近最便宜的停车场在哪里?
Sorry, I don't know. Ask the old man over there. I think he knows.
抱歉,我不知道。问问那边那位老人吧,我想他知道。
Is it far from here?
离这儿远吗?
Not far.
不远。
Will it take long?
要很长时间吗?
About five minutes.
差不多5分钟。
Where am I?
我在哪儿呢?
Where am I on this map?
我在地图上的什么地方?
You're right here, Time Square.
你在这儿,时代广场。
跟苏珊学生活美语之打的
打的经典对话
Hi, taxi!
嗨,出租车!
Sure, bud, where to?
好的,哥们儿,去哪儿?
Excuse me, taxi!
你好,出租车!
Get in, please.
请上车吧。
Take me to this address, please.
请到这个地址。
Please take me here.
请载我到这儿。
Sure, no problem.
好的,没问题。
Where's the cabstand?
出租车站在哪儿?
There's a taxi stand up ahead.
前面就有出租汽车站。
Sorry, I don't know.
对不起,我不知道。
How long does it take to get downtown?
到市中心得多长时间?
20 minutes will be okay.
20分钟就行了。
Could you wait for me here, please?
请在这儿稍一下,好吗?
Sure, no problem.
好的,没问题。
What's the fare?
车费是多少?
5 dollars.
5美元。
Please, hurry up.
请快一点儿。
Sorry, this is the speed limit area.
抱歉,这是限速区。
Stop here, please.
请在这儿停吧。
Okay. 好的。
Here is the tip.
这是小费。
Thanks. Have a good day.
谢谢。祝您愉快。
n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧