A: How can I help you this afternoon?
今天下午我能如何为您效劳呢?
B: I want to take out some money,but there's a massive queue for the ATM so I thought I'd do it over the counter.
我想取一些钱,但是自动取款机前的队排得太长了,所以我想在柜台取钱。
A: Unfortunately, an ATM is being refilled because it ran out of money. That's what's causing the hold up.
很抱歉,由于一台自动取款机没钱了,正在加钞。这就造成了延误。
B: Oh, I see. I thought maybe it was just the time of the day, although it isn't usually busy at 2:30 in the afternoon.
噢,我明白了。我还以为这可能是每天的特定时间段呢,尽管下午两点半应该不忙了。
A: You are right, you've just missed the lunchtime rush. Could you fill out a withdrawal slip,please?
您说得对,您刚刚错过了中午的高峰。请您填写一张取款单,好吗?
B: I did that already, while I was waiting. Also, here's my card.
我刚才等着的时候已经填好了。还有,这是我的卡。
A: Thank you. And you require....
谢谢。您需要取....
B: 800 RMB, please.
800元,麻烦你。
A: Please enter your personal code right here, on the key pad. And sign here, please.
请在这里输入您的密码,用这个键盘。并且请您在这里签字。
B: OK....
好的……
A: Thank you. Here's your card back and your money. Please double check it for me.
谢谢您。这是您的银行卡,还有您的钱。请您再清点一下。
B: Yes, that's great. Thanks.
好的。谢谢。