A: Welcome to IBJ. What can I do for you today?
欢迎光临IBJ银行。今天我能为您做些什么吗?
B: I'd like to pay some money in using my card, please.
我想请你帮我用我的卡存一些钱。
A: No problem. Could you let me have your card and the money to be deposited?
没问题。您能给我您的卡和要存入的钱吗?
B: Here it is. I usually use the machine, but there seems to be such a long queue at the moment.
给你。我通常使用取款机,但是现在好像排上了很长的队。
A: Yes,it's the same every day during the lunchtime rush. We will be putting in a new ATM in the near future,though. That should help to ease the queues.
是呀,这种情况在中午高峰期时天天如此。不过,我们最近将要增加一台新的自动提款机。这样应该有助于减少排队时间啦。
B: I'll look forward to that, I can't stand queuing.
我就盼着它呐,我无法忍受排队。
A: I know what you mean. How much would you like to deposit with us today?
我理解您的意思。今天您想在我们这里存多少钱?
B: 1,000 RMB, it should all be there.
1000元,应该都在这里了。
A: That's correct, 1,000 RMB. I'll need your personal code to deposit this. Could you enter it on this key pad,please?
对,1000元整。我需要您的密码来存款。请您在这个键盘上输入密码,好吗?
B: OK, done. When will it show in my account? Not for withdrawal,I mean just registered.
好的,行了。这钱什么时候能在我的账户上显示出来?不是要取款,我是说登录。
A: It will show in your account straight away. Here's your card back and could you please sign the slip here?
它马上会在您的账户上显示出来。这是您的卡,然后请您在这张单子上签字,好吗?
B: That's fine. OK. Thanks.
好的。谢谢。