Dear Mr Lime, I hope you are well.
亲爱的Lime先生,希望你一切都好。
I am writing regarding your request for luxury boxes for the Imperial Lemon Delivery.
我给你写信是关于你对皇家柠檬配送礼包的请求。
We will indeed be able to supply them.
我们可以为你提供。
Please could you confirm that you want 300. Best wishes, Anna.
请确认你是否要300个。祝好,安娜。
Well? It’s good, it's much better. Send it.
怎么样? 很好,好多了,发吧。
Hopefully Mr Lime will think your last message was just someone sitting on your keyboard by mistake. Thanks.
但愿Lime先生会以为有人误坐在了你的键盘上发送了上一封邮件。 谢了。
You're not... What?
你不会…… 什么?
Nothing. It's none of my business. What?
没事,不关我事。 怎么了?
You're not ever going to go to lunch with Mr Lime are you? I mean, in a non business way...
你绝不会和Lime先生吃午饭吧?我是说在公事之外……
No of course not!I mean I don’t care… it's just...important to...stay professional.Yes.
不,当然不会!我是说我不关心,但保持专业性很重要。 当然。
Hmmm.... well, I had a feeling Anna's email was going to cause problems.
我早预感到安娜的邮件会有问题。
But at least she won't make a mistake like that again.
但至少她不会再犯这种错误了。
Here’s a reminder of the phrases she used in her new, improved email.
这些是她在改写邮件时用到的表达。
Dear Mr Lime...I hope you are well.
亲爱的Lime先生,希望你一切都好。
I am writing regarding...
我写信是为了……
Please could you confirm...Best wishes.
请确认……祝好。
Until next time, bye!
下次见,拜!