Hello. We're back at Tip Top Trading.
你们好,欢迎回到Tip Top Trading。
Anna is very busy dealing with Mr Lime's big order for Imperial Lemons.
安娜正忙于处理Lime先生的皇家柠檬大额订单。
Yes?...Who?...I can't hear you.
什么事?谁?我听不见。
Mr what? What? Mr Who? I don't know, you tell me.
什么先生?什么?哪位先生?我不知道,你告诉我好了。
Oh, you are Mr Hu...H U: Hu.
你是胡先生……HU:胡。
No, Tom's busy. Call back later. Bye.
不,汤姆很忙。过会儿再打来。再见。
Tom, Mr Hu called you.
汤姆,胡先生打过电话找你。
Mr Hu... Mr Hu: H U
胡先生…… 胡先生,HU。
Anna, Mr Hu is a very important
安娜,胡先生是很重要的……
Oh! What now? ! Yes?
现在又怎么了?!什么事?
I'm going to have to talk to the boss about this.
我得跟老板谈谈这个了。
No. I'm busy, give me your number, I'll call you later.
不行,我很忙,给我你的号码,我一会儿打给你。
Yep, yep, 6...8...thanks. Bye!
是的,是的,68……谢谢,再见!
Right, now where was I?
好的,现在我做到哪了?
Anna, could I have a word?
安娜,能给你聊聊吗?
Yes. Ohhh, he must want to tell me how pleased he is with the Citrus Ventures deal.
当然。他肯定想告诉我他对Citrus Ventures的订单有多满意。
Now, Anna...biscuit? Thank you.
安娜……吃饼干吗? 谢谢。