Er, ask Denise. She should know.
问丹尼斯,她应该知道。
Ok, thanks Tom, I'll ask her.
好的,谢谢汤姆,我会问她的。
I'd warned her, you know, I said 'Victoria, if you don't change your hairdresser... Denise? One day you'll… hold on a moment.
我警告过她,我说:“维多利亚,如果你不换发型师……” 丹尼斯? 终有一天你会……等会儿。
Anna? Please email me the background file on CBL.
安娜? 请把CBL公司的背景资料用邮件发我。
Er! Thank you.
谢了。
Who does that girl think she is?
那女孩以为自己是谁?
Anna...new girl...I told you about her...yes with the saucepans, that's the one.
新来的女孩,安娜。我跟你说过她。对,就是拿炖锅的那个人。
She's only been here five minutes and she's already acting like the Queen of Sheba.
她刚来了五分钟,就好像希巴女王一样。
Oh and Denise, please send it to me within five minutes, Paul needs it soon. Thank you.
丹尼斯,请在五分钟内发给我,保罗急着要呢,谢谢。
Well, honestly!
的确!
Good to see who's the boss, eh Denise? Really!
很高兴知道谁是领导了吧,丹尼斯? 确实!
Er, Anna, I think you've upset Denise. Upset Denise?
安娜,我想你让丹尼斯生气了。 让丹尼斯生气了?
You were a bit rude when you asked her for help. Was I?
你求她帮忙时有点无礼。 我有吗?
Remember what I said Anna.
记得我说的吗,安娜。
Just using ‘please’ to ask someone to do something can sound a little rude.
只用“请”来让某人做某事的话听起来有点无礼。