To the art museum
去艺术馆
Ashley: Excuse me, sir. May you tell me where to find the art museum?
阿什利:不好意思,先生。你知道去哪儿找艺术馆吗?
Stranger: You have to walk five blocks on Water Street, turn right and then walk one block.
路人:你要穿过华特街的五个街区,右转然后穿过一个街区。
Ashley: Do you know if there is a train station nearby as well?
阿什利:那里附近有火车站吗?
Stranger: Yes, the blue line station is three blocks away from the museum.
路人:有的,蓝线火车站在博物馆三个街区外。
Ashley: Thank you very much!
阿什利:非常感谢你!
Going to the beach
去沙滩
Ashley: I will be driving to the beach this weekend. Can you help me figure out how to get there?
阿什利:周末我要开车去海滩。你可你告诉我怎么去那里吗?
Lisa: I will be happy to help you. Where are you starting from?
丽莎:能帮到你我很开心,你从哪里出发?
Ashley: I will be driving from my house on Lewis Avenue near the post office.
阿什利:我从家出发,在邮局旁边的乐维大道上。
Lisa: You should drive to the expressway, take exit 14 and the follow the Belt Parkway until you see the exit for the beach.
丽莎:你应该开车去高速公路,14号路,沿着贝尔特绿化车道执行直到看到沙滩的入口。
Ashley: Do you know if the beach exit is on the right or left?
阿什利:你知道沙滩的入口在左边还是右边吗?
Lisa: You will have to stay to the right.
丽莎:你必须呆在右边。
Ashley: Thanks!
阿什利:谢谢!
Finding a Coffee Shop
找咖啡屋
Ashley: Hi. I am looking for the coffee shop in Queens Village. Is it the next town over?
阿什利:嗨,我在找皇后村的一家咖啡厅,再过一个镇是吗?
Stranger: You're in Kings Town. Queens Village is two towns over. You have to go down the road 1 mile and then follow the stone path. You will see a pond when you get there.
路人:你在国王镇。皇后村在两个镇后。你要沿着这条路走1里地,然后顺着石板路走。看到池塘你就走到了。
Ashley: Is there a sign when I arrive at Queens Village?
阿什利:我到皇后村的时候有什么标志吗?
Stranger: No, sorry. Just follow the landmarks I gave you.
路人:对不起,没有。照着我给你的路标走就可以了。
To a shoe store
去鞋店
Ashley: I need to go to a shoe store in the mall quickly.
阿什利:我要马上到商场里的鞋店。
Lisa: You should take the elevator to the third floor and then walk straight down the aisle until you see Nine West Shoes.
丽莎:你要坐电梯到三楼,然后沿着走廊直走直到看见西九鞋店。
Ashley: That seems far and I have to rush. Wouldn't it be faster to go to Guess Shoes on the first floor next to the candy store?
阿什利:听起来挺远的,我要抓紧时间。不能直接去一楼糖果屋旁边的猜想鞋店吗?
Lisa: Yes, it would be. You can exit the store directly into the parking lot afterwards. Just pass the cashier and walk out the back door.
丽莎:可以啊,你可以直接商店以后直接入停车场。通过收银太台后门走离开
Ashley: Which back door? There are two.
阿什利:那个后门?有两个呢。
Lisa: The one on the left with a sign that says, “Parking Lot Exit”.
丽莎:走遍那个贴着“停车场入口”告示的。