Dan: Excuse me.
丹:打扰啦。
Maria: Hello sir, may I help you?
玛丽娅:你好!先生,我可以帮你吗?
Dan: Yes. Can I see that shirt on the top shelf please?
丹:是的,我想看一下在架子顶上的那件衬衫,可以吗?
Maria: Sure. Here it is.
玛丽娅:当然,给你。
Dan: How much does it cost?
丹:多少钱?
Maria: 50 dollars.
玛丽娅:50美元。
Dan: 50 dollars. That's too much.
丹:50美元?太贵啦。
Maria: How about this one? It's on sale for only 35 dollars.
玛丽娅:这件怎么样?这种正在促销,只需要35美元。
Dan: I don't like that one.
丹:我不喜欢那件。
Maria: How about the one next to the black gloves? It's very similar to the one you Like.
玛丽娅:那和黑色手套挨着的那件呢?它和你喜欢的那件很像。
Dan: That's nice. How much is it?
丹:那很好,多少钱?
Maria: 30 dollars.
玛丽娅:30美元。
Dan: That'll be fine.
丹:很好。
Maria: Is this color OK, or would you like a different color?
玛丽娅:这个颜色可以吗?你想换其它颜色吗?
Dan: That blue one's fine.
丹:蓝色的很好。
Maria: Do you need any more of these shirts?
玛丽娅:这种衬衫你想多要几件吗?
Dan: Yes.
丹:是的。
Maria: How many do you want?
玛丽娅:多少件?
Dan: I'll take two more, a red one and a white one.
丹:我再多拿两件,一件红色的和一件白色的。