Rebecca: This looks like a nice restaurant.
丽贝卡:这个餐馆看起来不错哦。
Scott: Yeah, it is. I come here all the time.
斯科特:是的,我总是来这里。
Rebecca: Let's sit over there.
丽贝卡:我们坐那边吧。
Scott: OK.
斯科特:好的。
Rebecca: Can you pass me a menu please.
丽贝卡:请你递给我一个菜单,好吗?
Scott: Sure. What are you going to have to drink?
斯科特:当然可以。你想喝点什么?
Rebecca: I'm going to have a glass of beer. How about you?
丽贝卡:我想喝杯啤酒,你呢?
Scott: I think I'll have a glass of wine.
斯科特:我想喝杯红酒。
Rebecca: Do you want to order an appetizer first?
丽贝卡:你想先点一道开胃菜吗?
Scott: Not really, maybe we can just order some bread.
斯科特:不想,或许我们可以点一些面包。
Rebecca: OK. What are you going to have to eat?
丽贝卡:好的,那你想吃点什么?
Scott: I'm not sure. I haven't decided yet. Can you recommend something?
斯科特:我不知道。我还没想好,你能推荐一些吗?
Rebecca: Sure, I've had the steak and the lobster before. They're both very good.
丽贝卡:当然。我以前在这里吃过牛排和龙虾,它们都很好。
Scott: I think I'll have the lobster. What are you going to have?
斯科特:我想来点龙虾,你想来点什么?
Rebecca: I'm not that hungry. I think I'm just going to have a salad.
丽贝卡:我不饿,我想只吃点沙拉就行啦。
Scott: I'm gonna go to the bathroom. When the waitress comes back, will you order for me?
斯科特:我要去洗手间。服务员来时,你帮我点一下好吗?
Rebecca: Sure. No problem.
丽贝卡:当然,没问题。