Smith: Do you have any work experience?
史密斯:你有什么工作经验吗?
Li Tian: As a graduating student, I didn't have enough work experience.
李甜:作为一个应届毕业生,我没有太多的工作经验。
Smith: How do you convince us that you are competent for this job?
史密斯:你怎么说服我们,你能胜任这份工作?
Li Tian: I knew it's important to gain some practical experience so I did part-time job.
李甜:我知道去获得一些实践经验很重要,所以我去做了兼职。
Smith: What did you do?
史密斯:你做了什么兼职?
Li Tian: I worked as my supervisor's assistant and searched data for him.
李甜:我为导师做助理,为他找资料。
Smith: What did you learn from this experience?
史密斯:你从中学到了什么?
Li Tian: During the process of searching data, I read many articles and broadened my horizon.
李甜:在搜集资料的过程中,我看了很多文章,拓展了我的视野。
Smith: How is this experience linked to the position you applied?
史密斯:你的这一经历跟你申请的职位有什么联系?
Li Tian: I am able to cope with repetitive work and I got along well with my supervisor.
李甜:我能够处理重复性的工作并且我和导师相处得很好。