Smith: When you had disagreement with your friends, what would you do?
史密斯:当你和朋友意见不一时,你会怎样做?
Li Tian: First, I would not have the idea that I was perfectly right.
李甜:首先,我不会有那种“我肯定是对的”的想法。
Smith: And then?
史密斯:然后呢?
Li Tian: By doing this, I could listen and understand my friends' opinions.
李甜:这样做,我就能听得进去并理解朋友的观点。
Smith: Did you always reach an agreement?
史密斯:你们总会达成一致吗?
Li Tian: Yes, most of the time.
李甜:是的,大部分时候。
Smith: How would you do when you hold a different opinion against your boss?
史密斯:当你和你的上司意见不一时,你会怎么做?
Li Tian: I'll tell him my idea in a form of asking for advice. If he won't accept it, I'll follow his instruction.
李甜:我会以请教建议的形式提出我的观点。如果他不接受,我就依照他的指示做。
Smith: What if your boss's decision is completely wrong?
史密斯:如果你上司的决定完全错误呢?
Li Tian: I'll point out his mistakes.
李甜:我会指出来。