Smith: Do you have any certificate on translation and interpreting?
史密斯:你有笔译和口译方面的证书吗?
Li Tian: Yes, I have a certificate of CATTI level three for interpreting.
李甜:我有全国翻译专业资格考试三级口译证书。
Smith: What does this level mean?
史密斯:这个等级代表什么?
Li Tian: It means that I am qualified in interpreting daily business English conversations.
李甜:.说明我能进行日常的商务英语对话的口译。
Smith: Is this certificate easy to get?
史密斯:这个证容易拿吗?
Li Tian: I'm afraid not. I had to practice my interpreting everyday to get this certificate.
李甜:不是很容易。为了拿到这个证书,我每天都要练习口译。
Smith: Why did you want to get this certificate?
史密斯:你为什么想要拿这个证书?
Li Tian: Because I wanted to challenge myself to prove my English skill.
李甜:因为我想挑战自己,证明我的英语技能。
Smith: Are you satisfied with the result?
史密斯:你对这一结果满意吗?
Li Tian: Yes, I am. I think I'll achieve more certificates to show my professional competence.
李甜:是的,我满意。我想我会去获得更多的证书来证明我的专业能力。